Course length: Approximately 40 minutes
There is a lot of information packed into one credit report that is key in qualifying borrowers for loan products. This course provides a foundational knowledge of processing and underwriting credit, and will help unravel the wealth of information contained in credit reports as well as provide a methodology for reconciling credit and handling credit problems that may be uncovered in analysis.
Course objectives include:
• Recognize the characteristics of a credit report
• Handle identity and fraud alerts correctly
• Identify the steps in reconciling a credit report
• Handle credit problems correctly
• Identify the characteristics of nontraditional credit
• Differentiate the factors of credit risk analysis
More detailed course information is available at: https://www.icemortgagetechnology.com/education/courses/processing-and-underwriting-credit
Last Updated 12/2018.
Visa, MasterCard, and American Express