Processing Income And Assets
Course length: Approximately 60 minutes
Review a basic education of the income and asset documentation and underwriting requirements of a conforming residential mortgage loan, as well as provide tips on preparing a quality loan for submission to underwriting.
Course objectives include:
• Identify risk factors of a mortgage loan
• Demonstrate balancing of risk
• Identify employment documentation requirements
• Explain basic calculations for processing
• Recognize documentation requirements and acceptable sources of funds
More detailed course information is available at: https://www.icemortgagetechnology.com/education/courses/processing-income-and-assets
Last Updated 09/2017.
Visa, MasterCard, and American Express
See Terms & Conditions