Course length: Approximately 45 minutes
Offering a starting point of concepts and practices that govern mortgage lending institutions, this is not an all-inclusive class or how-to guide from which to practice mortgage lending. The class presents fundamental mortgage processes from the lender and borrower perspectives and the factors that create either a successful or risky loan transaction.
Course objectives include:
• Describe the mortgage loan origination process
• Explain the impact of mortgage-related laws on the lending process
• List mortgage loan types and products
• Describe the underwriter’s role in the lending process
• Describe the closing and post-closing processes
More detailed course information is available at: https://www.elliemae.com/education/courses/fundamentals-of-mortgage-lending
Last Updated 04/2018.
Visa, MasterCard, and American Express