Course length: Approximately 30 minutes
It is essential to be familiar with bank compliance and the role compliance has in the day-to-day operations of the financial institution. To be successful, each employee must be familiar with the compliance laws and potential consequences of the bank's non-compliance.
This course highlights the regulators and regulations governing servicing operations, and details the requirements and disclosures for each of the acts.
Course objectives include:
• Identify laws and regulations that affect servicing activities
• Describe the relationship between state law and federal law in terms of compliance
• List regulatory entities and which servicing-related laws or regulations they enforce
• Explain the effects of RESPA requirements on servicing activities
• Describe the disclosures required under FCRA
More detailed course information is available at: https://www.elliemae.com/education/courses/essentials-of-bank-compliance-for-mortgage-servicing
Last Updated 12/2018.
Visa, MasterCard, and American Express