Course length: Approximately 35 minutes
Covering the basics of the Truth in Lending Act (TILA) for closed-end mortgage loans. Upon completion of this class, you will understand which Truth in Lending Act disclosures apply in differing transactions and which situations may require additional consideration for disclosure.
Course objectives include:
• Define key TILA disclosure terms
• Describe the form and timing of Truth in Lending Act disclosures
• Identify high-cost mortgage loans (Section 32)
• Explain the requirements for subsequent disclosures
• Explain correction of errors and consequences of non-compliance
More detailed course information is available at: http://elliemae.com/education/courses/getting-to-know-the-truth-in-lending-act
Last Updated 05/2019.
Visa, MasterCard, and American Express