Course length: Approximately 60 minutes
This course provides participants with a solid foundation for working with Federal Housing Administration (FHA) programs. The course examines basics such as eligibility requirements, maximum loan amounts, occupancy requirements, and mortgage insurance premiums.
Course objectives include:
• Describe the benefits and challenges of FHA loans
• Identify key differences between FHA and conventional loans
• Describe additional FHA criteria
• Explain general FHA programs
• Explain FHA rehabilitation programs (Title 1)
• Explain common FHA niche programs
More detailed course information is available at: https://www.icemortgagetechnology.com/education/courses/discovering-fha-programs
Last Updated 06/2019.
Visa, MasterCard, and American Express