Course length: Approximately 45 minutes
This course will provide you with a greater understanding of the overall mortgage loan process and how loan processors fit into that process. It will also focus on the importance of the Uniform Residential Loan Application (URLA) as a central and vital document. You will gain a greater understanding of key individuals and strategies on communication.
Course objectives include:
• Identify the steps in the mortgage loan process
• Recognize the roles of key people in the loan process
• Explore specific job descriptions and best practices for processors
• Review the Uniform Residential Loan Application
• Discuss the importance of communication
More detailed course information is available at: http://elliemae.com/education/courses/basics-of-mortgage-processing
Last Updated 06/2019.
Visa, MasterCard, and American Express